Начать Игру
Special 1.5.*
Статус: В разработке
Игроков в сети: 0
Всего аккаунтов:

Translation of game and Forum

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Carina

English User
6 Июл 2018
South Africa
My friends and I have recently discovered this private server and really enjoy playing on this older version.

There are some sections inside the game that have not been translated yet from russian yet that is giving us some trouble. Would you like us to maybe assist by sending screenshots to someone who deals with the translations?

Also, I would love to become involved and assist with the translation - Although I don't know Russian, I have been a PWI player for 10+ years and know the game elements well. Also, I am a teacher and am used to correcting papers and assignments, setting up promotional material to improve readability.

Some of the English sections that has been translated does not always quite make sense in context. I would love to become involved to assist you in improving this.

Keep up your excellent work and thank you for making this server accessible to the international community :D

Set

Поддержка игры
Команда форума
30 Июл 2016
Hello! Thanks for the remark and suggestion.
In the near future we will deal with this issue. If you wish to help us, you can contact the Personal Messages.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.