Special 1.5.*
Статус: В разработке
Игроков в сети: 0
Всего аккаунтов:

Christmas event gone wrong

Syn

English User
1 Янв 2018
The killing the snowmen christmas quest close to heroes tomb is easily exploitable by leveling alts to 75+ and multiclienting on 6 accounts to get 6 rewards for the work of one. (6 alts = 12 new years packs = 6 golden eggs everyday) and people could bring in more and more batches of alts for unlimited rewards and little effort, just 45 snowmen for 6 characters.
I think this quest hurts the server because some players are getting items that are usually hard to get for little effort and on the other hand, other players are not aware of it, can't multi-client due to their computers having less power, or are against exploits.

I hope next year this quest is removed or changed to avoid the exploitation of it

mugens

OldPlayer
Russian User
3 Янв 2017
Let's cut out foreigners from the server. Quest is excellent,uncertain only from you. I think it's "Baena" to the West.

Syn

English User
1 Янв 2018
Let's cut out foreigners from the server. Quest is excellent,uncertain only from you. I think it's "Baena" to the West.
F4tAKHV.png

I see you have really nice ratings

mugens

OldPlayer
Russian User
3 Янв 2017
Короче запад крикнул,сет в след году поменяет. Профит.

Dante

English User
8 Дек 2017
US, Missouri
I'm not even gonna bother translating anymore. If u don't wanna translate to to english on the english section then that' ur issue not ours.

• Нравится
Реакции: 1 человек