Special 1.5.*
Статус: В разработке
Игроков в сети: 0
Всего аккаунтов:

Gem combining

dalton

English User
21 Окт 2017
I spent a very considerable amount of money combining gems, during the process one of the stacks glitched so I re logged. When I logged back on almost all of my gems were gone.

I would like to at least figure out what happened and know what to do from here forward. Thank you.

-Creation

Bye

OldPlayer
Russian User
1 Авг 2016
Nothing can be lost just like this.
Write your nickname

dalton

English User
21 Окт 2017
My name is Creation, but I'm not sure what you mean by "Nothing can be lost just like this" since it did happen.

Bye

OldPlayer
Russian User
1 Авг 2016
Check the logins to your account in the User Panel if the outsider is not logged on.
Nothing can be lost without a reason.

dalton

English User
21 Окт 2017
I was in the process of combining gems when the glitch happened, no one else logged onto my account and took my things in the 2 seconds it took me to log back in.

dalton

English User
21 Окт 2017
Look man I have donated a very large amount to your server, If you cant help just say it. But I don't appreciate being called a liar about $50 worth of shit when I have spent way more then that on a virtual currency in a game.

Set

Поддержка игры
Команда форума
30 Июл 2016
Look man I have donated a very large amount to your server, If you cant help just say it. But I don't appreciate being called a liar about $50 worth of shit when I have spent way more then that on a virtual currency in a game.
Hello. Try to explain the essence of the problem in more detail.

dalton

English User
21 Окт 2017
Yes I will give details. I bought about 600-700mill worth of average hp citrine shards, I kept combining the shards until I had about 700 flawless hp shards. I then went afk for 2 minutes while they were crafting into level 8 gems. When I came back I went to craft the level 9 gems but It said I didn't have the correct materials. So when I looked into my bag I still seen the 700 flawless shards in a stack so I thought that maybe I didn't press start or it canceled for some reason. When I went to make the level 8 gems again it said I didn't have the correct materials. So I thought my inventory was just glitching and I was talking to my guilds at the time so I know I wasn't force logged. I relogged which took about 3 seconds. When I got back on all of my flawless shards were gone and I didn't have any level 8 gems.

This is the entire story/Process as it happened.

Set

Поддержка игры
Команда форума
30 Июл 2016
Yes I will give details. I bought about 600-700mill worth of average hp citrine shards, I kept combining the shards until I had about 700 flawless hp shards. I then went afk for 2 minutes while they were crafting into level 8 gems. When I came back I went to craft the level 9 gems but It said I didn't have the correct materials. So when I looked into my bag I still seen the 700 flawless shards in a stack so I thought that maybe I didn't press start or it canceled for some reason. When I went to make the level 8 gems again it said I didn't have the correct materials. So I thought my inventory was just glitching and I was talking to my guilds at the time so I know I wasn't force logged. I relogged which took about 3 seconds. When I got back on all of my flawless shards were gone and I didn't have any level 8 gems.

This is the entire story/Process as it happened.
Please provide links to the points from here http://pwdatabase.com/

dalton

English User
21 Окт 2017
I mean if you can't/wont help with it that's fine but I don't want to sit on this forum and be called a liar. This games from 2005 glitches and exploits are everywhere. I've had small glitches happen before since I have played since 2006. Either way I just won't combine gems anymore and call this a "Unfortunate loss"

• Нравится
Реакции: Higurashi

Set

Поддержка игры
Команда форума
30 Июл 2016
I mean if you can't/wont help with it that's fine but I don't want to sit on this forum and be called a liar. This games from 2005 glitches and exploits are everywhere. I've had small glitches happen before since I have played since 2006. Either way I just won't combine gems anymore and call this a "Unfortunate loss"
I do not believe that you are a liar. But to help, I need to understand what happened. On our server, there were no such problems for the year of its operation.

MARGINAL

OldPlayer
Russian User
29 Сен 2016
ВСЕ , ГУКИ ПОБЕДИЛИ. Я УХОЖУ