Special 1.5.*
Статус: В разработке
Игроков в сети: 0
Всего аккаунтов:

News and announcements

Syn

English User
1 Янв 2018
It's been a while since the last one we had on the ENG side of the forum... tell us something we can look forward to!

Set

Поддержка игры
Команда форума
30 Июл 2016
To be honest, I don't really understand what you mean

Syn

English User
1 Янв 2018
To be honest, I don't really understand what you mean
I mean the news/announcements section in forum hasn't been updated in a while, we don't know what are the plans for the server or if any events are going to occur. The server has been very stagnant for eng-speaking population, which is close to non-existent now because they all left.

While we're at it, I've also had conversations with two eng-speaking players who used to donate often and say they can't donate now because the system is bugged and they can't quite explain the situation to the gms since they don't understand english. I myself haven't donated either since the system was changed because paypal cannot be used anymore, and I do not trust giving my credit card info in a private server website. There has to be something wrong with the donation system considering how much gold price has increased and how little people are selling.

Communication seems to be an issue, I thought it would be a good idea if you could assign "support" players (both in forum&ingame) who can speak russian and english, because as of right now there are barely any non-russian speaking players left in the server

• Нравится
Реакции: 1 человек

Set

Поддержка игры
Команда форума
30 Июл 2016
I mean the news/announcements section in forum hasn't been updated in a while, we don't know what are the plans for the server or if any events are going to occur. The server has been very stagnant for eng-speaking population, which is close to non-existent now because they all left.

While we're at it, I've also had conversations with two eng-speaking players who used to donate often and say they can't donate now because the system is bugged and they can't quite explain the situation to the gms since they don't understand english. I myself haven't donated either since the system was changed because paypal cannot be used anymore, and I do not trust giving my credit card info in a private server website. There has to be something wrong with the donation system considering how much gold price has increased and how little people are selling.

Communication seems to be an issue, I thought it would be a good idea if you could assign "support" players (both in forum&ingame) who can speak russian and english, because as of right now there are barely any non-russian speaking players left in the server
Thanks for explaining.
Soon we will return Paypal. Forgot that in English-speaking banks there is a weak protection of bank cards. In Russia, with this strictly :)

We will try more often to write news for the English section and search for relevant people.
Soon we will finalize the correct translation of the User Panel and the site.

• Нравится
Реакции: 1 человек