Статус: В разработке
Игроков в сети: 0
Всего аккаунтов:

Classic I Origin

Ichigo

OldPlayer
English User
6 Фев 2018
Origin is guild for players who can speak English. Now our activity become less then before (about 10 active players), but we will be glad to everyone, especially if you'll decide to stay wit us for a long time. We can help you with the adaptation to the server, leveling(help with quests, culti and daily quests, like bh, wandering healer, frostcover runs etc.) and gearing up (tt runs). In future when we will become stronger we can do the TW.
For the communication we have discord channel, in which you can find guides, useful resources and just chatting about guild related things and other.
Just PM to any of our leadrship for invite:
Ichigo, Dilema, bebinirea, Magda, Extralife, Acasis, xAzrael, Clodo, Usako, ЛИНКОФФ, Silveri.
Join us, and make the English speaking community stronger together.

Последнее редактирование:
  • Нравится
Реакции: 2 человек

NanaKozuki

OldPlayer
English User
29 Май 2018
i'd like to join im a new player on server but i have played pwi original server back in 2009-2010

luciferandar

English User
3 Июн 2018
Is this guild still around? I am in need of an English speaking guild. I have tried other guilds, but it is hard to have a conversation, let alone find help.

NanaKozuki

OldPlayer
English User
29 Май 2018
i am in a similar boat so far i only have seen 1 person speaking to me in english , and he had trouble .