Статус: В разработке
Игроков в сети: 0
Всего аккаунтов:

Полезно ПРЕДЛЫ К ГРЯДУЩЕМУ ОБНОВЛЕНИЮ

Zazizga

Russian User
27 Сен 2018
1)Против - 79/100 скилов
2) За - упрощение сбора хроно шмота/биж, более того есть идея по осуществлению (поставить в лут из боссов в магистре хроно ресы, как в более продвинутых версиях игры) но я против ввода хроно локи
3) за оптимизацию крафта скилов
4) за амнистию игроков

Лисичка

OldPlayer
Russian User
27 Дек 2016
Я сам против 79 скилов, но хочу чтоб на серв ворвались плееры, а для этого нужна КРУПНАЯ обнова, так что выходит я ЗА

Хватет переносить плссс

Djo

Russian User
26 Сен 2018
I came to this server because it had old content and now what am I reading, lv 79 skills ??? Genie? Fuck off, you people never played original PW or even fake PW. Archers were always OP, you just gotta deal with it. This post looks like a hate post from someone who got PK'ed and they want their class to become the OP one.

Лисичка

OldPlayer
Russian User
27 Дек 2016
I came to this server because it had old content and now what am I reading, lv 79 skills ??? Genie? Fuck off, you people never played original PW or even fake PW. Archers were always OP, you just gotta deal with it. This post looks like a hate post from someone who got PK'ed and they want their class to become the OP one.
Nobody's adding genies. Chill.
And I don't see anyone complaining about EA being op. It's actually the opposite atm.

Djo

Russian User
26 Сен 2018
My bad, the traduction was wrong. What's all the fuss about then? Which class are we talking about here, the letters are all scrambled lmao.

Sorry, english/french user here :p