Special 1.5.*
Статус: В разработке
Игроков в сети: 0
Всего аккаунтов:

Classic I Colony

luciferandar

English User
3 Июн 2018
We are a new guild on server. We use English in guild chat, for all the English speakers who want to play on server. We accept everyone.
Contact in-game for invite: Oortjies, Basaap, BadBeast, Raya, Dunklheit, Sanyi

Basaap

English User
18 Июн 2018
Hello, Elonium. Great to see you having interest!

As for your question: yes we do. However, as luciferandar mentioned, we're still very new and are doing our very best to welcome more people in our guild. So you'd have to keep in mind not every dungeon or cultivation can be completed so easily at this point. In the near future we're confident we can also achieve those harder cultivations and dungeons.

NanaKozuki

OldPlayer
English User
29 Май 2018
:cool:Im away at the moment but i will surely join you guy once i have time to play again.

Basaap

English User
18 Июн 2018
Take your time and let us know when you're able to play again, NanaKozuki. We'll be glad to welcome you!

NanaKozuki

OldPlayer
English User
29 Май 2018
:cool:got time to play again finally , i will be online tonight and i'l try messaging one of guy guys for a invite.

luciferandar

English User
3 Июн 2018
You can message me, Dunklheit

Carina

English User
6 Июл 2018
South Africa
Please note that leadership has been transferred to Oortjies's other character, called AppleSnap. Oortjies or AppleSnap may be messaged to be invited to the guild.

We are growing slowly but surely and already have a fun group of friends who play regularly.

Players who play only weekends are also welcome :)

At the moment we are working on coordinating Faction TT runs and am asking all members to let us know which days and times will suit them. Send us the time as well as timezone via the ingame mailing system.

See you there!

pista322

Russian User
29 Июл 2018
Hello there, is the guild still active? I am currently downloading the game, IGN: Mud

(i was afraid to download, i thought it's russian only.)

Carina

English User
6 Июл 2018
South Africa
Hello there, is the guild still active? I am currently downloading the game, IGN: Mud

(i was afraid to download, i thought it's russian only.)
Hi there pista, I gave leadership over to another player, they may still be around, but quite a few of us have abandoned this server due to several reasons, one being that there are simply too many who don't understand english enough for us to get assistance. We have moved to another p.s. where we are having much more fun. Also, the forced pk mode at lvl 90 simply don't sit well with us (meaning the original leadership of Colony). You are welcome to contact them online and see if there are still guildies around. Best Regards

Syn

English User
1 Янв 2018
The guild still has some people in it, but it is fair to say the ENG-speaking population in this server has seen better days.
The current leader of Colony is Vietxguy

Лисичка

OldPlayer
Russian User
27 Дек 2016