Статус: В разработке
Игроков в сети: 0
Всего аккаунтов:

Classic I RedAlert

Dante

English User
8 Дек 2017
US, Missouri
Hello everyone we are RedAlert! We are a new English speaking faction our recruitment is open for everyone who speaks English weather its native or just secondary. Right now we are equipped to take on most functions in the game but stronger players are encouraged to join. We are helpful and understanding. We are also open to any alliances any other guilds would like to make. Help us grow the English community of this server so we can grow as a whole. Find any RedAlert officer in game for an invite.

Dante

English User
8 Дек 2017
US, Missouri
You do realize you're on the English forum right...? And what u said makes no sense cuz it translates to: "I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IN TATARKS" and "I HEAR 17 YEARS OF SLEEPING ON THE MODEL I ACCESS YOUR OXYGEN WITH A CROSSROAD" which means absolutely nothing....

Dante

English User
8 Дек 2017
US, Missouri
dude the second message means "17 years old moderator i'm gonna block your access to oxygen(strangle you)"....
lol then google translate needs to get their shit together cuz thats where i did the translation
All the same why is dude replying in Russian on the English section xD i cant read a word of it all hes doing is wasting his time.

Dante

English User
8 Дек 2017
US, Missouri
mothers? so...you're more then one person? xD I love how people try to trash talk then they end up making themselves look retarded.

Dante

English User
8 Дек 2017
US, Missouri
at this point dude ur making yourself look foolish...you can honestly stop at anytime...just for your own good.

Dante

English User
8 Дек 2017
US, Missouri
xD People, omg you are on the ENGLISH SECTION. Translate your shit to ENGLISH....here ill humor you for a second and tell u the same thing in Russian letters.
Russian: Люди, ом, вы находитесь на АНГЛИЙСКОМ СЕКЦИИ. (Google translate)