Начать Игру
Special 1.5.*
Статус: В разработке
Игроков в сети: 0
Всего аккаунтов:

Wraith Ploy Quest

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Siesta

English User
23 Окт 2017
Hello GMs,
i want to ask about wraith ploy quest chain. Its stopped after killing Yan The Traitor and speak to Sage Lu. Its says the level is too low to complete. So is there a another way how to finish the Cultivation for lv 90+ ?
Have a nice day and Thank You for reply,
Siesta

michi777

English User
24 Окт 2017
Anybody had a problem with picking that quest? I just cant take it from NPC. When i want to, its showing a window with "Level too low" , and nothing happen. i am 88 atm, so any ideas?

Bye

OldPlayer
Russian User
1 Авг 2016
Hello.
"Chrono" quests do not work for us. Last improvement is made in the old way in 109 dungeons, without prequels, at level 100.
Please write the name of the main chain of the task that you took, in the update, remove that would not confuse.

Siesta

English User
23 Окт 2017
Hi,
im talking about the glitch in Wraith Ploy q and the reward is a key to enter the maps for this part lv 100 culti.
  • 30 Yellow Springs Guide from Ancient Kylin Forest.
  • 30 Shade Vanguard from Ancient Heaven-Tear City.
  • 30 Icewind Priest from Ancient Scar Valley.
So is here any other way to obtain the 3rd Fairy?

Bye

OldPlayer
Russian User
1 Авг 2016
Hi,
im talking about the glitch in Wraith Ploy q and the reward is a key to enter the maps for this part lv 100 culti.
  • 30 Yellow Springs Guide from Ancient Kylin Forest.
  • 30 Shade Vanguard from Ancient Heaven-Tear City.
  • 30 Icewind Priest from Ancient Scar Valley.
So is here any other way to obtain the 3rd Fairy?
Hello. At us 3 fairies are taken by the old ways in 109 dungeons. You need to get level 100 and have 2 fairies, and then you will automatically be given a quest for 3 cultivation.
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/3273 (Paradise)
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/3244 (Hell)

Bye

OldPlayer
Russian User
1 Авг 2016
No. You can complete quests that work. We have our chrono substitution, a new NPC with daily quests and stoves (everything stands on a plate in the city of Dragons)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.