Special 1.5.*
Статус: В разработке
Игроков в сети: 0
Всего аккаунтов:

How to successfully complete a donation

Aileen

English User
26 Мар 2018
I would like to make a donation using Paypal, but no matter how many times I try, it doesn't seem to work. Usually, when I use paypal to make a purchase online, it should prompt me to log in to paypal. But no such thing happens here when I try to make a donation and, as a result, I am never able to finalize my donation. Administrators, please help me.

Set

Поддержка игры
Команда форума
30 Июл 2016
Hey. We have a normal physical account in PayPal. This means that you need to go to your PayPal, select "transfer to a friend", enter the amount and comment (from your personal cabinet from the page of the donation donation), send a donation.

Aileen

English User
26 Мар 2018
Hey. We have a normal physical account in PayPal. This means that you need to go to your PayPal, select "transfer to a friend", enter the amount and comment (from your personal cabinet from the page of the donation donation), send a donation.

Okay, please review the attached screenshots and let me know if I'm doing it correctly. I'm trying to donate $5 USD for 100 gold. The pwonline user panel is telling me to pay $5.18. Does this mean I have to enter $5.18 instead of $5.00 on my paypal transfer?
Another question: This is an international transfer, right? The country that [email protected] belongs to is Russia, right?

Вложения

• donation page.PNG
    donation page.PNG
    23 KB · Просмотры: 634
  • paypal 01.PNG
    paypal 01.PNG
    12,6 KB · Просмотры: 556
  • paypal 02.PNG
    paypal 02.PNG
    16,1 KB · Просмотры: 557

Set

Поддержка игры
Команда форума
30 Июл 2016
Okay, please review the attached screenshots and let me know if I'm doing it correctly. I'm trying to donate $5 USD for 100 gold. The pwonline user panel is telling me to pay $5.18. Does this mean I have to enter $5.18 instead of $5.00 on my paypal transfer?
Another question: This is an international transfer, right? The country that [email protected] belongs to is Russia, right?
Yes, but translation must be done in dollars, not rubles

Лисичка

OldPlayer
Russian User
27 Дек 2016
But the user panel only shows silver, no gold. Please see that last screenshot for reference. Why is the gold not showing up on user panel display?
It's supposed to appear there shortly after the transaction is complete.
I don't know how things work in the international medium though. Set might have sent the gold directly to your in-game acc and if it's not there then there might be a problem.
Hope you get this resolved.

Set

Поддержка игры
Команда форума
30 Июл 2016
Sorry. Send money to user panel.

Aileen

English User
26 Мар 2018
I just transferred 20 gold from user panel to in-game, but I don't see the gold when I log onto the client. I even exited the client and reclogged, but I still don't see the gold in-game.

Aileen

English User
26 Мар 2018
I've made a second donation. Hopefully this time the gold will show up in my user panel more quickly.